Baked Apple Chips
Recipe Description for our Baked Apple Chips
Our healthy baked apple chips recipe is the perfect guilt-free snack for the whole family. Not only will everybody love them, but you can also have confidence knowing they’re getting the nutrition they need.
- 2 apples
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Remove apple core. I most likely did this wrong since half of the apple was missing when I removed it but you get the idea.
- Thinly slice the entire apple.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours. At the end of hour one flip them over so they bake evenly.
* UPDATE: Check on them at the hour mark and every 30 minutes after that. Once they look nice and crispy take them out. 🙂
These were SO good!! The perfect healthy treat! I have a feeling these will be a a weekly must have once fall is in full swing…plus they made my house smell delicious…