Nutritious Banana Bread
Recipe Description for our Banana bread
Are you a fan of banana bread? If you are, you will fall in love with our incredibly nutritious banana bread. It takes better than regular banana bread and allows you to feel great, knowing you’re making a healthier dessert decision. Try cooking it this weekend.
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium)
- 1 cup xylitol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Coconut oil cooking spray
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas, xylitol, applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened
- Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with coconut oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
- Tip: Make your own applesauce