Job Position: Associate Chiropractor
Are you a Licensed Chiropractor looking for a position in a fast-paced, growing Chiropractic office?
…Then this could be the most important thing you read all day.
Abundant Health Chiropractic is a fast growing principal based Chiropractic office in Brantford, ON. We provide whole body health and wellness.
We are looking to expand our chiropractic services and availability by bringing another doctor on board. We are open to an established doctor, a doctor in transition, or a new graduate.
The associate position will involve - adjusting, patient education procedures including: new patient exam, re-exams, xray marking as well as community outreach events where we educate our community on the benefits of chiropractic care (These procedures will be taught if you're not familiar with them)
There is only one opportunity currently available for this associate position. The most important thing is you are willing to put in the time, commitment and energy to learn, grow, and build a thriving practice with us.
- Must be registered with good standing with College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
- Must have current liability insurance.
- Principal based Subluxation and corrective care approach
- Provide an exceptional Chiropractic care to clients and ensuring a high level of service.
- Assess patient's physical abilities and needs
- Develop care plan according to the patient's individualized needs
- Implement programs including therapeutic exercise, spinal manipulations, and education.
- Performance and Goal oriented; motivated to build your own practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a cohesive health care team
- Required license or certification: College of Chiropractors of Ontario with Liability Insurance
We are Offering:
- Optional: Salaried Position or Competitive fee split Agreement on sliding scale
- Internal office marketing included
- Access to and use of staff as required
- Access and use of all in-house equipment, clinical and otherwise
- Mentoring/coaching as desired
- Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
How to Apply:
If you are a graduated DC, or a Chiropractic student planning your future career, please respond by email with a description of your interest, your cover letter, resume and references. Please email to [email protected]
You may call me (Dr. Lianne Coombe) personally at 519-209-3628 with any concerns or questions
Please also forward this request to any of your colleagues.
Dr. Lianne Coombe